For Sale Want to sell and ask some scubaboard members test and review diverig sea60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi. I am here want to ask the diver test our products and help us solve the problem/ As When I tested here in our pressure tank, it doesn't happen. As you know we are paying a lot on here to fix the problem. Yes. I agree this should be a problem. But soon or late I will solve it. Is this not a proper way to do so?

Reactions: JFS
There is no way I would recommend these crap lights to anyone..Its not safe if your depending on your light to see..if you want a light that cuts off randomly then these are for you...
Well, that is not entirely true. This company is one of the very few manufacturers that actually care. Minos paid for the shipping just to get my light back to the factory to check out a problem with cutting out. I got a new unit and so far so good in the pool testing. I will take that second light out on a trip next month. While in between Diverigs, I went back to use of my XTAR video light and, boy, do I miss the brightness and longevity of the Diverig. Once they figure out whatever random short that is happening, it will be one of the best lights on the market!

^^^ and a great price for what it is. I love my S20 and S12. The Sea60 lives on my go pro rig and goes with me every dive.

There is no way I would recommend these crap lights to anyone..Its not safe if your depending on your light to see..if you want a light that cuts off randomly then these are for you...
It was your batteries that were crap, not the light itself.

no aspersions being cast. just stay safe.​

6. The "Write an Amazon.com Review" Scam​

Any offer to write an Amazon.com review, and get paid $50 to $100 for doing so, should be ignored and avoided. The scam usually pops up after a big retail buying period, like Amazon.com Prime Day (in July) or around the December holidays. Usually delivered via email, the message offers monetary compensation for writing an Amazon.com review. In reality, the recipient is steered to a fake Amazon.com site (which looks remarkably like the actual Amazon.com site), where their passwords, usernames, and other personal data is stolen and used to commit identity theft.

To avoid this scam: Amazon doesn't pay people to write site reviews and doesn't ask for your password or username in any customer engagement situation. If you see a "write an Amazon review" email, hit that delete button.

7. The "Fake Product" Amazon Scam​

This Amazon scam afflicts site buyers who believe they're purchasing a genuine, brand name product only to find that the product is a rip-off and nowhere near worth the money paid for it. Counterfeit sellers are a fact of life on Amazon and, even though the company does solid work in vetting and kicking fake sellers off the site, too many bogus sellers slip through the cracks and into the Amazon.com platform.

To avoid this scam: Before you hit the "add to cart" or "buy with one click" button, do your due diligence and check out the seller's feedback and reviews. If there's anything remotely suspicious about the seller, or any red flags, keep looking for a reputable Amazon seller you can trust.
I think it's fair to take some umbrage to sponsored reviews, but those are certainly different than the kinds of scams you're describing.

This light is also sold as a video light, not the primary, secondary, and tertiary lights you might take for a cave session.

LOOK! The guy sent me two lights to test and review..The lights are faulty bottom line..You guys can play pin the tail on the donkey all you want about the problem. My channel is known for accurate reviews and I aint gonna change that over a 80 dive light...I am not a engineer so I can not help figure out the problem! Feel free to share this video!

LOOK! The guy sent me two lights to test and review..The lights are faulty bottom line..You guys can play pin the tail on the donkey all you want about the problem. My channel is known for accurate reviews and I aint gonna change that over a 80 dive light...I am not a engineer so I can not help figure out the problem! Feel free to share this video!
And feel free to change your mind and your review if you get some new information and are able to understand it.

Why would I share this video? I am not even going to look at it. The ”guy” who sent you the lights is working on improving his products. He is soliciting honest feedback and not in the way of self promoting YouTube Chanel. How many companies do you know nowadays that do that? Put that on your channel.

Light is faulty..You can play pin the tail on the donkey all you want. Your a divemaster ...and taking up for a faulty product....Comical..You can share that if you like !
Its real simple lights were sent to me to review...Lights cut off randomly during dive for no reason...According to the guy who sent them to me they have no idea why....Review ...Lights are no good at this time in their current state...Plain and real simple..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom