Wanted: Dive Budy on NCL cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am cruising with Norwegian Spirit from Miami on January 2, 2005 to Grand Cayman and Roatan. I am looking to book an independent dive trip due to the horros I've read on this site of booking with the cruise line. Unfortunately, the center I found that sounds the best, requires a minimum of two divers. I am a single diver and am looking for somone on the same cruise that may also be a single diver looking for a dive buddy. I have been diving for two years and have done about 50 two tank dives. The dive center I have found also has a private charter for 4 divers. If I can find a group of 4 we can charter our own boat. Please reply, as I am in need of booking something soon. Thanks, Allen

Not that I am trying to change your mind, but, as I was thinking the same on my hawaiian cruise, I booked my own. During the cruise my wife suggested going with the cruise too, so I did. I have to say it was well organized and one of the best dives I've been on. Not to mention the fact that the boat had like 30 divers. Now, this also may be due in part to the dive operator, but I would suspect NCL checks these things out as to avoid complaints.

Back
Top Bottom