wanted long hose for scubapro reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msedivingdoc

Reaction score
just want to know what size hose I should get, how to secure it and where I can purchase it??? I have a mk25/d400... soon i will switch to the new replacement for the d400 when the local shop gets it in.

I use a 7' hose, but I'm a cave diver. Scubapro hoses are standard as far as threads on the ends of the hose, and size of the hose. You can buy them at any shop or at any of the internet shops such as Diver's supply, Leisure pro, etc. The latest few I've bought, I got from extreme exposure. The hoses are more flexible and I like them better. They seem smaller on the outside, but again, the fittings are standard.

By the way, if you are looking at technical type gear, and how to rig it, you might want to buy Jarrod Jablonski's "Doing it Right--The Fundamentals of Better Diving". It's a DIR book, but even if you aren't moving in a DIR direction, it has some very good explanations about one way to rig your kit.

As far as securing the hose, mine comes down from the right post of my doubles (that is, behind my RIGHT shoulder). It goes down under my canister light, then across my front from lower right to upper left and up over my left shoulder, around my neck, and in my mouth from my right.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom