Wanted to get pinnacle evo 2 now what should I get.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gunpowderboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I had done the research, asked around and made up my mind to get the pinnacle evo 2 for myself and my wife. Great price, great features, but then no supply... I've been waiting to see if pinnacle will be up and running again, but I'm starting to loose hope.

So let's start over again. What is out there with the features and price of the evo 2?

I have a Hollis fx100 Biodry. I like it much better than the evo 2 that I demo'd. It's lighter, more flexible, feels better in the the water, and has all the same features as the Pinnacle. It's deceptively tougher than it feels, Hollis' Wear force is super tough.

I highly recommend a BARE CD2 pro. I just sent mine back to BARE for a complete overhaul and this is the first time in 5 years. Though only thing I had to do was change seals like normal. Its a great suit and gets a lot of use, more then an average diver.

I can get you one....BUT, it wouldn't be at the crazy, discounted, Zeagle slashed sale prices. It would also take about 3-4 weeks to be delivered to me.

Pinnacle is still around, and I can get on straight from them in Aussie....if that is the suit you know you 100% want, why settle for something else? I would have to look into shipping costs, but it shouldn't be anything you would need to cover.

Feel free to call me.....

As others stated, the Hollis and Bare are both really good contenders and competition to the Pinnacle. All have their own unique features, and are excellent suits!

They still have some on ebay....I saw one yesterday. I got mine from ebay for only $650 just last month.

Skarn

Back
Top Bottom