Warmest Underwear on the Market?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's got 200g Thinsulate + 2 layers of NASA developed thermal management material (yeah I know). I used them in 35 degrees with no problems. Not cheap, but warm. I upgraded from the Andy's wooly bear myself.

I wear the Weezel Extreme
they are warm in 40 degree water for three hours plus.
i use a DUI drysuit

First off,
I must tell you that you are missing out on all the fun!!! I love wet suit diving year round in MARyland! But if you prefer Dry suits and you want to be warm then you must try PATCO's underwater personal heater. It's a heating pad that can be used for wet and dry suit heaters. Jill & Paul Heinerth used it for the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Ice Island Expodition to Antartica. There is a ton of info on the website www.patcoinc.com. Click under AQUA HEAT and check out the heaters. I guarantee you that it will keep you warmer then any thermal insulation, and it not a million dollars like DUI's heater.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom