Warranty/Free Parts for Life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...... I implied that people that make internet purchases can sometimes have a more difficult time that working with a local dive shop. I guess we just disagree. I can live with that.

Funny thing is, when I run into a really good LDS they don't care where I purchased by gear. They provide top notch service consistently to everyone and are helpful to everyone, all the time weather it's service, a $5 part or a $2000 dry suit. Just like cream, they rise to the top.

Funny thing is, when I run into a really good LDS they don't care where I purchased by gear. They provide top notch service consistently to everyone and are helpful to everyone, all the time weather it's service, a $5 part or a $2000 dry suit. Just like cream, they rise to the top.

best post of the entire thread right there. :thumb:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldGuy
"Funny thing is, when I run into a really good LDS they don't care where I purchased by gear. They provide top notch service consistently to everyone and are helpful to everyone, all the time weather it's service, a $5 part or a $2000 dry suit. Just like cream, they rise to the top."

I agree completely.

I once bought a Suunto Mosquito from a dealer in Miami and promptly lost it in the back of a cab. They sold me another for a much lower price with the caveat of 'don't mention it'.

A few years later that computer flooded in a quarry in NoVA. I mentioned my flooded computer to the dive shop that runs the quarry in passing one day and they asked me to bring it in. I told them the story of how I aquired said computer and they said no worries. A couple weeks later I had a brand new one.

So I do know how things work out with an Aqualung dealer goes the extra mile.

Back
Top Bottom