Warranty In Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DALAJS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am a Canadian resident who recently purchased some gear from a retalier in Florida. I was was wondering what is the best way to register my gear. On the online warranty registration, I can't find any way to enter my Province, County of Postal Code. The dealer I bought my gear from claims to be an Authorized Tusa Dealer, but none of the warranty cards I recieved are filled out. Obviously I have no easy access to this dive shop (living on the other side of the continent) so I was wondering what my next step would be toward registering my gear. Thanks a lot.

HI-
You can fill out the product warranty cards that are included in each reg, computer or BC and mail them in if you prefer.

Sorry to revive this old thread but I have the exact same question and the answer wasn't clear on what to do about the dealer section of the warranty registration card. I bought a lot of TUSA gear online through LeisurePro but none of the warranty registration cards have been filled in or signed by a LeisurePro salesperson. Do I just fill in the dealer section myself and send it in minus the salesman's signature?

HI, Yes. If the product(s) are purchased from an authorized retailer, LeisurePro is authorized, than you can complete the warranty card and mail it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom