Washington Divers near Ft. Lewis area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaEric191

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there! I just got stationed at Ft.Lewis, so if anyone here is available in the 20 mile range that would be great. Unfortunately, all my gear and truck is back down in Florida. Ive never done a Pacific water dive, Ive only been in Florida waters. I have a good number of dives under my weightbelt, thus not as many as I would like to have by now but good enough. I will have to rent my gear and will contribute my share to fuel, food, refills, etc...

I am currently in the process of having all my gear sent up to me from Florida, so it's a little slow going. But if anyone is interested in having a buddy pretty much any weekend, Im open to any and all dives.

Hey I just saw this post, obviously you've been up here for a while now. I'm an instructor and work out of Tacoma Scuba. If you haven't found a shop to dive out of or rent from you ought to come in and say hello. If you've got your gear or have a spot to rent and want to go for a dive, you can give me a call: (253) 225-1839 on my cell. I live in Tacoma.
Cheers,
Tom

Back
Top Bottom