Watch out Uncle Pug!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Space once bubbled...
What have you guys done for your country!! Very easy to poke fun SPEEDSTER you seem to do that alot.

Poking fun is fun when it doesn't hurt anyone. All I have to do to see what I do for my country is to look at a pay stub.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...

Poking fun is fun when it doesn't hurt anyone. All I have to do to see what I do for my country is to look at a pay stub.

MIke...for sure....even up here north ofthe border....Everything I do for me I give half as much back to support my country......Is this a reason to laugh or cry:confused:

SPEEDSTER once bubbled...
whoa, sweet. I wonder if its for real or just smoke and mirrors to ward off attacks.

-Mike

I caught the end of a news blurb on this a couple weeks ago. Not sure which, I'm a perpetual news junkie. Most of them were trained in CA & up through Pac NW. One of the advantages of sea lions over say, dolphins, is that the sea lions can continue the pursuit/tracking on land as well. They discussed the ability to 'mark' suspicious persons as well, but provided no details due to security reasons.

Blue Space once bubbled...
What have you guys done for your country!! Very easy to poke fun SPEEDSTER you seem to do that alot.

Chill out.. I spent 8 years in the Navy. Speedster is almost right. A real swabjockey can steal a candy bar from a baby while making a pass at the momma, and make them feel good about it. Some of the best larcency tricks I learned came from my shipmates. Probably because some of them were facing 4 years, one way or the other. They decided to get paid for it at least.:D

Ever think i was just trying to get you guys a little wired up. It worked. LMAO and your right we all need to laugh a little more. I know I am. :mean:

all PADI Advanced Open Water divers!
See the other thread in this room.:D

They got their certs thru E-Bay!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom