water temp comparison to cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dont know anything about no 74f where we are diving it, that would be a blessing, its been a nippy 71-72 on oahu according to my three dive computers. wearing a 5,4,3, a lava core hooded vest and a 1mil rash guard.

I have dove in both Cozumel and Hawaii and wore a 3/2 full suit in both places. Hawaii in November and Cozumel in March. Was fine in both places.

thanks Roc, that figures. i already bought a 5 mm, so i'll take that. i found my 3/2 in coz was usually ok but sometimes not quite warm enough so i added a beanie. most people seem to think the water is just a bit cooler in hawaii. in coz i saw everything from bare skin to 7 mm.

I wear a 5mm when visiting Hawaii and take my 5/3mm hooded vest to use if I get cold, especially with 4 dives/day. In 4 trips, most water temps low to mid 70's with emphasis on the low. I prefer being warm.

Back
Top Bottom