waterproof camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In this Little Cayman set the first 20 pictures were with the SD550. The 2 nights pictures of the octopus were also taken with SD550 but the rest were with the dSLR.

All the underwater pictures and videos in my Cozumel set were from the SD550.

And, every picture/video in the Scuba Diving collection is from the SD550.

I can't figure out how to make my sig here rotate through my pictures like I have it on other sites so it only shows the same 5 pics again and again :(. A lot of the time I didn't bother with color correction before uploading so please know you can definitely make some of the shots look better with some post processing.

...I would(& have--see my sig)put a small camera in a small UW housing & 'git wit it'.....just my thoughts though...good luck, let me know how your 30m dives turn out with a camera not in a housing....

I did 'git wit it' before. It was a hassle.
I still have the WP-DC300 housing, and Sea&Sea strobe , which went with a Canon S45 (deceased).
I need a new camera and am exploring the waterproof option, hopefully less of a hassle, but as it appears, limited to shallow dive use.
I am not brave enough to bring it down to 30m but a friend brought it down to 20m a few times uneventfully.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom