For Sale Waterproof D1 hybrid med/lrg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Waterproof D1 hybrid just received back from Dive right in scuba. $800 dollar bill to bring this suit back to New. It got new boots size 11/12 stock boots from waterproof not aftermarket. New zipper. New neck system and 100 percent leak tested.

Im 195lbs and big shoulders and chest. The upper part is a little small on me. It would fit someone 175lbs to 185lbs great.

I would also trade for a XL D1, dui, santi, or otter suit.

Thank you

Attachments

• 20190213_192852.jpg
    20190213_192852.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 117
i found the sizing comments interesting. i am about 185lbs. also have fairly wide shoulders for my size. i tried on a med lrg d7 and was swimming in it (no pun intended :) ) i am about 5 ' 9" and it was wayyyy too long as well. extremely well made suits though.

Would sell faster if you had a price listed....

Cheers.

800 bump

I'll swap if you'd like. Just let me know. You could text me at 914 574 9445

Thanks man

I have a D1 Extra large and night interested in swapping.
Let's swap if you'd like. Like o said I could provide a receipt with all work done as if a couple of weeks ago. Or you could call dive right in scuba direct and verify all

Back
Top Bottom