Watershot LED Dive light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had one for about 6 months now and can't say enough good things about it. They really did a great job of thinking thru all of the little details, especially in regards to the variety of mounting options and notifications on battery life while in use. It's super bright in high mode also... every person i dive with at night ends up following me around. haha. Kudo's to Watershot for making one killer light.

Ryan
SD Freedivers Event Coordinator

Rhyne - Do you know how many degrees the beam produces?

STRYKR light head has a ~9degree hot spot with ~45degree flood around the hot spot
STRYKR PRO light head has a ~15degree hot spot with ~45 degree flood around the hot spot

Here is a picture that is good at showing the beam pattern of the STRYKR light head:
set

(full disclosure - I am an designer at Watershot...no pressure, just available to answer any questions)

jlorenzen, the photo won't open on my computer, can you post it again or provide a link?

STRYKR light head has a ~9degree hot spot with ~45degree flood around the hot spot
STRYKR PRO light head has a ~15degree hot spot with ~45 degree flood around the hot spot

Here is a picture that is good at showing the beam pattern of the STRYKR light head:
set

(full disclosure - I am an designer at Watershot...no pressure, just available to answer any questions)

You sir apparently had the same EXACT ideas as me, but I didn't act upon it thinking the product wouldn't sell. Now I'm kicking my own butt for being so reluctant. Bravo!:crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom