Wave Model 11/7 Purple!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First weekend in two maybe longer months that I can finally dive.. and it goes to hell in a hand basket. Of course.

I feel your pain, I'm going on 3 months. I was all set to dive a couple weeks ago and ended up with the flu, now I'm going to be in the bay area for work and the forecast is ****e!

I CAN'T CATCH A :censored: BREAK!!!

I CAN'T CATCH A :censored: BREAK!!!

Sure you can. Early Saturday morning with a nice 7 foot surfboard, down on Carmel City Beach. There might be a pretty big lineup too!

:wink:

When I used to windsurf a lot, I had a pager that gave me the ocean and SF Bay conditions. I can remember seeing the live reading of 36' swells outside the Bay one day! Dang! WOW! I have also seen it rain so much as we were headed over the Golden Gate Bridge to go surfing at Ocean Beach, much of the Bay out into the ocean looked like a floating log jam from all the debris coming down the rivers. Needless to say we stayed out of the water.

Next time we have massive swells I hope I can go out to the coast and photograph some impressive breaks. This weekend is going to be spent stacking 5 cords of wood, and doing other projects along with a MTB ride.

Yea im thinking if the wife has work Saturday morning I may take the baby out to see the ocean. Plus id bring my camera as well :wink:.

I'm going to be there Sunday ~11am for sure now. Diving or not I'm going to check it out. If it's diveable then horray!

I spoke to a friend that told me, one boat went out and tried diving right next to the Aquarium for protection of the waves, after one brief dive it rolled back in...

I didn't miss anything but I hope conditions are diveable for the following weekend...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom