Wbp - 2/4/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Must've been the one going from the platform to the log pile . . .

Well, we'll just have to fizz it, won't we ??? :D

It was nice talking to everyone yesterday at the lake. Brrr.. Too cold for me. I was freezing sitting on land. I wouldn't mind diving the lake the weekend after I get back from florida (25th/26th). That is as long as it isn't 32F out with a wicked wind and snowing.

How was your trip to vortex TK?

Matt

Fun trip, but it didn't turn out anything like planned!

The weather down there wasn't too far removed from what it was at the mud puddle.

Since this was "Linda's Dive" she was in charge of making the decision whether or not to kit up.

We got down there Friday around 6 p.m. local time. Stayed at the cheapie motel down at I-10 and 81. $45/night - lot cheaper than Vortex.

Got up Saturday morning, and man was it crappy!!! Drove up to the springs and hung around a little bit. Met Fish Whisperer from the board.

Linda called the dives, so we went back to the motel and checked out. So, we gravitated to warmer weather (that reads as heading down to P/C) and partied down Saturday afternoon, evening and Saturday night!

And a good time was had by all . . . she's been putting in some really long hours here of late and needed the down time.

All in all, it worked out just fine. Nothing wrong with a road trip every now and then!!!

the K

Back
Top Bottom