We passed -- thank you, DoubleDip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way to go!!!!! Now you can both restrict your posts to the snobby (kidding) DIR forum. We are no longer worthy of your words!!

Congrats!

Charlie, Peter just bought a DA Aquamaster on e-bay. I think he is running as fast as he can in the opposite direction :(

Jon, now at least people can't accuse me of talking about DIR when I haven't even passed Fundies yet!

:( :(

[/QUOTE]Jon, now at least people can't accuse me of talking about DIR when I haven't even passed Fundies yet![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it brings more to the table. But now you'll have to get rid of the tank mesh, gauge retractor, booty fins, and 12" knife.:D

Seriously, great job. You should take a lot of pride in the accomplishment.

Congrats!
Now I have two more victims from which to suck every hint and tip outta when I take fundies here in a couple months!
Eric

Congratulations, Lynne! Both to you and your dive buddy, DoubleDip!

DIR Fundamentals, the lowest rung of the GUE (Global Underwater Explorers) training ladder. If you're curious, look in the DIR forum for an explanation of the diving style, and a lot of reports (including ours!) from the class.

TSandM:
What can you say about somebody who dives with you, week after week, and is willing to go down and spend an hour, and burn a tank, doing mask remove and replace drills? Somebody who's watched you blow more ascents than you can count; who has retrieved the double-enders you've dropped. Who has swum over and tugged your hand to your valve, and repositioned your tank in the middle of Cove 2 when he thought he had an insight into what was hampering the drill (and he was right!) Somebody who has offered moral support when you were discouraged, and applauded you underwater for pulling something off well.

Six months of work, and we both passed Fundies today. And I couldn't have done it without him.

Huge congratulations! I know you put an amazing amount of work into this!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom