Weather in Bahamas for 6/19-22???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gajeep94yj

Contributor
Reaction score
according to weather.com they are having 60% chance of thunderstorms every day! is this normal?

we are planning a quick trip down there to get 2 days of diving in with Grand Bahama Scuba but it looks like the weather is not going to cooperate! are these the normal evening thundershowers like they get in Florida? the weather is perfect all day long until around 18:00 and it storms like cats and dogs for about an hour then the weather is perfect again?

as many times as I have been in the bahamas I don't remember it doing this so maybe I am just having some wishful thinking here......but all I know is I really need this vacation!!! if I get rained out I don't know how I am going to be able to come back to work!

Hi gajeep94yj,

Barring a surprise tropical disturbance, there is every reason to expect that whatever rain there is will be passing, isolated showers or t-storms, mostly in the late afternoon and evening.

Best of luck and have fun.

Regards,

DocVikingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom