Weekday Diving in the Austin area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txmanager

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll be home this week and next and was hoping to get some dives in during the week. If anyone is interested, let me know. Windy Point is cheaper on weekdays!!!! I'm open to other locations as well. Just need someone to dive with.

Hey Brandon, there will be a bunch of us at Windy Point this weekend. I will be getting there Sat around 10 or so.

The Pieces Dive Club meets out at Mansfield Dam every Wednesday night if you want to dive with them. They're a good group of folks...and they can throw a heckuva party too. :D Zinc might have a day off this week since he worked on Saturday. Ask him too.

K-valve - That bug was driving me crazy. I thought it was one that came in when my back door was open, until I tried to kill the dang thing.

I would like to make a dive or a couple on Thursday.
I'm down with Thursday. I have a meeting at 1:30pm and should be out by 3. I'm available before or after. Keep me posted.

The Pieces Dive Club meets out at Mansfield Dam every Wednesday night if you want to dive with them. They're a good group of folks...and they can throw a heckuva party too. :D Zinc might have a day off this week since he worked on Saturday. Ask him too.
I heard rumor Robert at Lake Travis Scuba might be available for a dusk dive Wednesday night. We need another 5 divers to make it work. Let me know if anyon'e interested.

Hey Brandon, there will be a bunch of us at Windy Point this weekend. I will be getting there Sat around 10 or so.

I'd love to hit it this weekend but I'm tied up with family obligations all weekend. With my job, I'm home a lot during the week so hoping to find someone with the same situation and possibly make a summer of it.

I can meet and pick up at Mansfield Dam on the dock or at Riviera Marina. Let Brandon S. know if you are interested and he can submit a reservation request form with your names.

After would definitely be best. Im not a morning person at all. I should know for sure tomorrow, if I can make it.

I gotta work on the addition tonight. :( We finally have the plumber and his crew lined up to do the rough install of the plumbing and I have to make sure we're ready for him on Friday. I can't wait to have this darn thing finished...now it's cutting into my diving time!!!! :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom