Weird dreams about scuba diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kafkaland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I don't dream about diving very often (unless daydreaming at work...) but had recently a very weird and interesting dream that I want to share. Does anyone else have dreams involving diving?

In that dream, I wanted to go to a large, beautifully decorated room in the back of a cave. But I just couldn't get myself to gear up and get wet, so I took a submersible instead. The submersible was a small flying saucer, that also worked underwater. Of course it wouldn't fit through the restrictions, so I had to bypass them in some extra spatial dimension. Eventually I got to my destination and had a cup of tea from a very fine set of china while admiring the stalagmites and stalactites through the window. Then a team of three divers arrived in that room, and I quickly tuned my lights out because I didn't want to be noticed. But the saw the UFO and didn't seem particularly surprised. The checked it out for a short time like a sunken airplane in the dive park, and left. I turned my lights back on and decided it was time for me to leave as well, and flew the UFO back out. Very weird...

I don't dream about diving very often (unless daydreaming at work...) but had recently a very weird and interesting dream that I want to share. Does anyone else have dreams involving diving?

In that dream, I wanted to go to a large, beautifully decorated room in the back of a cave. But I just couldn't get myself to gear up and get wet, so I took a submersible instead. The submersible was a small flying saucer, that also worked underwater. Of course it wouldn't fit through the restrictions, so I had to bypass them in some extra spatial dimension. Eventually I got to my destination and had a cup of tea from a very fine set of china while admiring the stalagmites and stalactites through the window. Then a team of three divers arrived in that room, and I quickly tuned my lights out because I didn't want to be noticed. But the saw the UFO and didn't seem particularly surprised. The checked it out for a short time like a sunken airplane in the dive park, and left. I turned my lights back on and decided it was time for me to leave as well, and flew the UFO back out. Very weird...

That was you???

The only weird scuba dream I remember was of diving a local shipwreck. Inside the wreck was a gift shop that was selling satin jackets with a picture of the wreck on the back. I woke up wishing I had one of the jackets.

Were you in the Moebius? :)

3526307104_dac107328d_z.jpg

My only weird "scuba" dreams aren't really about scuba at all - I will go through periods where I fairly regularly dream I can breath underwater (think gills or the abyss)

Sounds like you were abducted by aliens. I would suggest regressive hypnosis and checking your body for new scars.

It's a good thing you were dive dreaming dry.
Can be still considered a good thing waking up being wet ? :wink:

The only weird scuba dream I remember was of diving a local shipwreck. Inside the wreck was a gift shop that was selling satin jackets with a picture of the wreck on the back. I woke up wishing I had one of the jackets.
That is pretty funny... almost need a picture of you in that satin jacket!!!

Back
Top Bottom