Weird object in picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fuzzmutton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been going through the vacation pics that my hubby took and I came across one of a piece of coral with something in the background behind it. Whoa! I said, that looks exactly like a *****! Since I do not wish to be banned from this web site I will not post the photo, but I was wondering, how many people have taken pictures and developed them (underwater images only please), to find weird or neat things show up that they did not notice while taking the picture?

Picture picture picture! Let's see!

ok, you wont post the photo, and the word that describes the photo was edited out.... hmmm not much of a thread here.

Well, if I get in trouble, I will say that I was goaded into it...sigh..:shakehead: Now, tell me, do you see anything there or is it just my dirty mind?

Attachments

• neat coral 2.jpg
    neat coral 2.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 552
Didn't Bill Murray pick up one of those from the bottom of the pool in Caddyshack?

Well, if I get in trouble, I will say that I was goaded into it...sigh..:shakehead: Now, tell me, do you see anything there or is it just my dirty mind?

Just your dirty mind :wink: So who's going to ban this bad girl? :D :rofl3:

Dirty girl!

Robin saw it...I think...I feel somewhat vindicated.

Walter, how come I don't see a sponge? Do you think there's something wrong with me:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom