Weird Threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evad:
waterdaughter:
That's a lovely play on words and dance...unfortunately, I believe you have have made Vie's point about unusual threads.

kudos

evad:
Well, he didn't mention "unusual." Oh yeah, what are you wearing?

My choice of the word unusual was based upon a desire to avoid any negative inference you might perceive from a word like "weird" which may/may not have a less than flattering connotation, depending on one's interpretation. I was being tactful, in light of your obviously sensitive nature.

What I am wearing ....is an expression of incredulity. (in case there is any doubt...I am, yet again, being "tactful" :wink: )

There you have it, folks, ...bizarre, sensitive, yet tactful! A cyber-community with curtains on the windows, where you can post wearing only an expression of incredulity, ....just another unusually humorous day in "The ScubaBoard Zone" :D

"A well-balanced diet is a cookie in each hand"

If I was on meds, I'd feel like I'm off them.

Doc Intrepid:
There you have it, folks, ...bizarre, sensitive, yet tactful! A cyber-community with curtains on the windows, where you can post wearing only an expression of incredulity, ....just another unusually humorous day in "The ScubaBoard Zone" :D

"A well-balanced diet is a cookie in each hand"

:rofl:

Yes and it's rather comfortable attire---oooh, I did close those curtains...right??? :sofa:

waterdaughter:
I was being tactful, in light of your obviously sensitive nature.

I think my obliviously sensitive nature is more worthy of tact.

evad:
waterdaughter:
I was being tactful, in light of your obviously sensitive nature.

I think my obliviously sensitive nature is more worthy of tact.

Too funny!

Um...not "obliviously sensitive"...wait, perhaps you're right. I thought ammending "weird" to "unusual" was being tactful...but if you were oblivious.... :wink:

waterdaughter:
evad:
Too funny!

Um...not "obliviously sensitive"...wait, perhaps you're right. I thought ammending "weird" to "unusual" was being tactful...but if you were oblivious.... :wink:

remember my post last night about not knowing where the original thread was going?

this one is also headed in that same direction... and pretty fast too...

evad: whatever it is you're smoking, remember to ship some in my direction hehehehe :eyebrow:

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom