"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel f aleman:
Mo2vation is one funny dude.

Paying extra $$ for that blue H rather than a perfectly good DSS makes you look like you got a lot money to throw away, which I would rather take from you at the SI poker game.

yeah so you can save the money and buy a tank banger !

Just joking

• NO QUACKERS!! Do not bring those infernal ruptured-duck noise-makers underwater within a half-mile of civilized divers. Here's an idea: learn to stay in contact with your buddy. Learn to look at your buddy often to get each other's attention. Or step up to the A-game of team diving and join the other mental patients with ThousandDollarFlashLights who can practically tell jokes with punch lines using light signals. But don't, :no just DON'T kick around quacking like an idiot to get your bud's attention to see the same slow-floating purple sea jelly that everyother diver around has already seen and now has to hear you making an unholy noise that will make us all laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.
Shhhhh.....
~~~~
'Dette

LOL what the heck is a quacker?

Would one of those underwater baby rattles be cooler?

HBDiveGirl:
NO QUACKERS!!
~~~~
'Dette

Daffy Duck Diver -- Donald Duck Diver --

Only a quack would use a quacker...

When Ken mentioned masks it reminded me of those high volume ones with the cool side windows and enough space to keep your goldfish in. Oh, yeah and the masks with purges... now there is a cool idea... if your mask has both, you get a double chuckle...

Mo2vation sez:

Mr Marine Biologist - yeah, you over-the-hill "I used to pull chicks" guy with the leather face, receeding hair and endless stories of your "1000 hours of research before you publish" - take a clue: We aren't listening. Its a boat, this is a galley, and its windy outside. We're sitting here as a last resort. Trust us, its a toss up between salt spray in the face, hiding out in the smelly head or enduring your self promoting, non-stop 90 MPH blathering. You're smart, but you're not engaging. Say one more word and we'll all laugh at you and you'll look like a dork. Shut up, shut up, shut up.

Hmmm...you thinking about last Saturday on Spectre maybe? :rofl3:

orangelion03:
Mo2vation sez:

Mr Marine Biologist - yeah, you over-the-hill "I used to pull chicks" guy with the leather face, receeding hair and endless stories of your "1000 hours of research before you publish" - take a clue: We aren't listening. Its a boat, this is a galley, and its windy outside. We're sitting here as a last resort. Trust us, its a toss up between salt spray in the face, hiding out in the smelly head or enduring your self promoting, non-stop 90 MPH blathering. You're smart, but you're not engaging. Say one more word and we'll all laugh at you and you'll look like a dork. Shut up, shut up, shut up.

Hmmm...you thinking about last Saturday on Spectre maybe? :rofl3:

If the catcher's mitt grill fits...

ams511:
LOL what the heck is a quacker?

Would one of those underwater baby rattles be cooler?
..Noooooooo!
How about learning to be such a good dive partner that your buddy actually WANTS to look at you often to find out what cool thing you've found lately? How about making communication as natural and regular as breathing so you are truly a team exlporing a space? How about reconnecting visually so often that you know with 15 degrees where your buddy is at any given moment?

Keep track of your buddy and Dive To Stay Found. If you turn into a one-man-band-and-drill-team in order to get your buddy's attention... we will laugh at you and you'll look like a dork!

~~~
'Dette

How about Mr. my new AL 80 tank is so shinny I need the matching mesh tank protector to cover it.

And Mr. Dive Parka with RESCUE DIVER patch. I feel save with you on the boat. Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom