"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mauifish:
I lived in So Cal many years ago, before most of you dweebs were born, in fact Glycerin could pass for my illegit son, laugh at that:14:

You Dork. Don't you know about "protection". Its not just spare air.

At least we know that great divers are made not born. Still... some experiments are not worth the ethical consequences.

LAJim:
You Dork. Don't you know about "protection". Its not just spare air.

At least we know that great divers are made not born. Still... some experiments are not worth the ethical consequences.
Lighten up "dude" , that was before AIDS was heard of and besides SO-Cal women are so easy:wink:
Or at least they were back then!!!

Mauifish:
and besides SO-Cal women are so easy:wink:
Or at least they were back then!!!

Those were O-Cal "women" from the Boom-Boom Room

Mo2vation:
Listen, I know you're king shiat at the local quarry, but thinking you're gonna roll into SoCal and not get mowed in the surf is just ignorant. What we do here is pretty specialized. Come on over with all yo' still water skeels and stories of your cold water exploits. Bring it, hayseed. Snicker at our bone cracking 50 degree water all you want, gravel digger. We'll be the ones at your side when a mighty 2 footer (that you'll later tell your hole-in-the-ground buddies was a 6 footer) sends you barrell rolling sand-water-sky sand-water-sky sand-water-sky. When you come up huffing and wide-eyed, after we pick you up out of the shin-deep foam, we'll all laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.

Ken is King.

Oh man, my stomach hurts from laughing...:rofl3: :rofl3:

Had to read through all the pages to make sure my x-shorts dont make me look like a dork!:) :clown:

Nay:
Ken is King.

I'm sorry, are you still refering to the boom boom room with this statement?:wink:
:rofl3: :rofl3:

Milo

ScubaMilo:
I'm sorry, are you still refering to the boom boom room with this statement?:wink:
:rofl3: :rofl3:

Milo

Anyway you read it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom