Wet suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nelia1978

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
OK.. so I am not certified yet... I have certification in June (due to cold weather here in Canada).
Anyhoo end of June I am going to Fl. and I was wondering what the going prices on wetsuits in the Orlando area are. I am looking for a 7mm. I just wanna somewhat compair prices to our prices we have up here. I will post a link so that whoever wishes to help me can see more or less the prices here. CPAS ACHAT EN LIGNE - CPAS BUY ONLINE - Plongee sous-marine equipements I just dont know if i will get a decent price there or not. I am not the smallest size either. I take 2x mens. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

You might find it hard getting a 7mm here in Orlando, some of the shops I go to, you would be lucky to find a 5mm. May I suggest you find the suit you like then shop online scubatoys.com will match any price you find with no hassle.

Fairly close to you in Burlington VT is Waterfront Diving Center They have Henderson in stock so you can try them on. Only an hour in a half away. 802-865-2771 or www.waterfrontdiving.com

Good Luck,
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom