Wetsuit hangers at Cocoview

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sffrenchman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Going to CoCoView at the end of the week. Are wetsuit hangers available in the lockers or should I bring some?
Thanks

Just throw them over the clothes line that are provided at the docks... Would not worry about the hangers... The clothes line work fine and we never had a problem using them.

Enjoy your trip, lee

PS and if you find my @#$@# camera please let me know... :D

Good advice above.

Also- There are lots of those 12 for a $1 Mallwart hangers between the rooms and the dive deck.

Before we got worried about every ounce of luggage, we used to bring a dozen down and leave them. Now they have clothespins and whatever else we used to fret over.

Just like home, only much easier diving!

Leave the hangers, bring 2 cans of bugspray, one for your locker. Do not spray the bugspray while in the lockerroom, or at least look to see who's downwind. I've seen a couple of folks accidentally maced with it.

We took hangers and didn't use them. You'll definitely be simply throwing your wetsuits over the clothesline and likely won't have much use for hangers anyway.

Agree about the bug spray suggestion...definitely take 2 cans and keep one in your locker. We pretty regularly sprayed our legs only after our dives, but honestly had just about no bugs and came home with only a few no-see-um bites on our ankles from sitting on our deck one night without bug spray on.

Thanks all. We definitely packed enough bug spray. All packed and ready to go. Woohoo....

Dude! I am so jealous of your planned trips on your sig. line.

Hang your dry clothes on a hanger in your locker so you can go straight
to the mess hall for meals. I'm a 5x alum of CCV, all I do is dive, eat & sleep
there.

dont mean to be a snob but...is Cocoview resort a bit seedy? From the pics it looks funky!

dont mean to be a snob but...is Cocoview resort a bit seedy? From the pics it looks funky!

uh no...it is rustic :D not sure what you mean my seedy....it is better than any funky hotel you might stay in....very clean and neat I have been going there for many years and I have never heard it described as seedy :idk:

Definitely not seedy, Promo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom