Wetsuit needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sigourneya

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Not sure if this is the right forum and I am sure this question has been posted before, but one of my friends is having a really difficult time finding a wetsuit. She is barely 5' and weighs about 85-90lbs. Does anyone know of a good place either here in S. Florida or online that she could look for? She can't afford a custom made one.
Thanks,
-Danielle

Coincidently, our new Down130' wetsuit line launched today. We're the only wetsuit company in the industry with a "wear it out" warranty. I believe that our "small" may fit you. You can read about our suits at down130.com - Home If the suit doesnt fit you, you can send it back.

Thanks!

Mike

is she young??? I mean does she have more growing to do??? Try your local surf shop... there are so many scrawny surf groms out there they always have crazy sizes... and the stretchy ones w/ no zippers are the best but might cost more... Look for after winter sales and closeouts

I would suggest anything by Xcel, Body Glove, Oneill, Rip Curl, and there's a bunch of other good companies but I have more experience w/ these.

did you ever find her a wetsuit? I have one that might fit her that she can have for like really cheap... a six pack or something

BARE has a fairly extensive youth line. Sounds like she may be a 12

Here is a link to the size charts:
BARE Scuba Diving - USA

Does she have a thickness and/or style in mind?

Pete

I have a 12 that my son just grew out of for sale. We have to order a new 14 if I can't find someone with a son a little older than mine (12) to buy from.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom