• I pee in my wetsuit often

Votes: 137 47.6%
  • I rarely pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 120 41.7%
  • never worn a wetsuit, never peed in it

Votes: 31 10.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Omicron once bubbled...
Plus, my wetsuit seals really, really, really well. I hardly get any water flush. So, if I were to pee in it...I'd be swimming in it for the duration of the dive....plus, if I peeled out of my suit on the boat, the contents of my suit would be all over the boat. Kind of disgusting.

Not really - usually it just fills up my booties, so I'm careful and I can dump them without getting it all over the boat. :D

Marc

I'll agree FFL Diver. I have a semi -dry 5 mil neoprene wetsuit and found that once one's has to go that usually all ends down in my booties in which my feet does not mind....

Usually before i get out of the water i usually open up my neck seal and rinse myself. Just don't want any curious stares...

S.D....

SAM:bounce:

that there are those who pee in their wetsuits and those that lie about it! I hydrate myself well before diving and between dives. To alleviate the problem of wetsuit stink, I've managed to develop a large hole in my wetsuit in the crotch. Not exactly a P-valve but it does the trick. Of course it can freeze my balls off when I first enter the water!

Dr. Bill

i tend to follow a 20 minute rule. Less than 20 minutes left in the dive then dont pee, 20mins gives the suit time to flush through. Of course you can break the rule if you really want to but make sure you either remove suit away from everyone else or better pull open the neck seal and give it a good flush of cold water, but that kinda takes the benefits away .:mean:

Why would any ask this question? Does it REALLY matter?

What differance does it make? If you DO - just wash your suit after. Its a No-Brainer!

Any bonehead that ACTUALLY ASKS this question is more boneheaded than I could imagine.

If you do - you don't need to broadcast it. I mean, you gonna WAIT until AFTER a dive or strip-down after suiting up just to pee?

Geat real - thats why we have SOAP and SHAMPOO!

Back
Top Bottom