Whale Shark Video from Moalboals Sunken Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back fr MoalBoal. Had fantastic dance inside the eye of the sardine storm!!! AWESOME!!
No sightings of threshers, but lucky to have a baby whaleshark in Pescador on our 2nd dive Friday, Nov 5th. :D

just sharing our awesome moalboal experience

YouTube - Moalboal calling- A diver's tale

from Whaleshark to Pygmy seahorses

Jaime of savedra shared last sighting of threshers was mid sept, and that sardines down to a quarter from height in July,

how I wish I can stay in the Phil where I can dive every week :(

I dove Sunken Island a week ago and it was the least of my favorite among the dive sites in Moalboal. You have to be there early in the morning as currents become stronger by noontime. There were sightings of two whale sharks in the area a couple of days before our dive so we were hoping to catch a glimpse if we were lucky enough. Sad to say, we were not. Most of the marine life are along the edge of the mound at around 100 meters deep. I saw 10 lion fishes and a huge stone fish in just one area alone. That would've been an interesting foto had I brought a cam.

me and evie were awake at 6am, sadly everyone was still sleeping, next time, dive early :D

Jun_and_Whaleshark_best_1_of_1_.jpg
[/url]http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=161492

Last edited:
You're such a tease Evie :blinking: Well I cant wait to be in Malapascua in 2 months time from 23-27 Jan and then to Moalboal 28-30. Anyone in PPD want to join me with some fun diving then let me know? I know I'll be diving with Matt at Evo. certainly not going to dive with that fun sun mob. Shameful Self Promotion is an instant turn off. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom