Whale Sharks at CoCoView 04/01/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
No April Fool this--- Three adults and one calf Whale Shark were spotted and dove just 5 minutes East of CoCo View this day by EZ Diver I and EZ Diver III. :eyebrow:

Read more as it is posted by CCV mgr. Erin on http://www.cocoviewresort.com either on the "current dive conditions" log or on the "discussion group" section.

Woooohoooo. :dazzler1:

I can't find the reference. You sure this is the right link? A gaggle of whale sharks is rarer than sin, please tell me there are photos.

archman:
I can't find the reference. You sure this is the right link? A gaggle of whale sharks is rarer than sin, please tell me there are photos.

Yeah, it's there. Im a digital idiot , but I clicked on the link above and it took me to their site. On the left side there is the "discussion group" point and click thing. It is referenced on the discussion group site. Try looking there.

The discussion has begun about "JackAss" where they dive with Whale Sharks while wearing mesh sorts sewn full of Shrimp. Sounds like a plan.

Apparently they were contacted again. The only reference on the "current weather conditions" page (so far) is to four Frogfishes. Erin will probably post the Whale Shark stuff there after Friday. They have their procedures in Honduras., even for Gringas.

In the mean time it's on the 'discussion group'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom