Whale Sharks - La Paz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from La Paz, diving with Club Cantamar. This was our second trip in two years with them and it was great.

Here are a couple of pics from the whale shark snorkel we did. Both pics are the same shark on two different passes at two different depths. Totally awesome animals.

main.php

main.php

More pics and a trip report to come.

I can't get the link to just show the picture so you'll have to click on it, sorry.

Nice pics, Nay. How did you get to La Paz ? Looks like AeroCalifornia has stopped operating. The fares on AreoMexico & Mexicana are comparably expensive.

We flew into Cabo and did the two and a half hour drive to La Paz. We had the hotel pick us up.
It wasn't too bad. Apparently Alaska and some other American operators will be starting up La Paz service shortly.

Nay:
Just got back from La Paz, diving with Club Cantamar. This was our second trip in two years with them and it was great.

Here are a couple of pics from the whale shark snorkel we did. Both pics are the same shark on two different passes at two different depths. Totally awesome animals.

main.php

main.php

More pics and a trip report to come.

I can't get the link to just show the picture so you'll have to click on it, sorry.

Test:

main.php

Oh well, it was worth a shot :D

Wow, that's really cool. Whale sharks are very much up there on the list of critters I want to see before I kick it. :)

(Can you refer to a whale shark as a critter? LOL)

CompuDude:
(Can you refer to a whale shark as a critter? LOL)

Sure you can. Critter has no connotation regarding size, shape or disposition.

Back
Top Bottom