Whale Wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK here's my proposal :

Let's contact the whaler's and tell them that if they pay us we will get a boat and block the sea shepherd's efforts to block them.
I'll be the new anti-shepherd boat Captain :)
I need a crew of 10-15...
We'll get paid good money. Cruise the oceans. Most of our activities on board will be scuba diving, photography, tanning, eating and sleeping.
And we will call ourselves Anti-Piracy Soldiers.
It will be like a loooong vacation.
Who's in?

Ya see-here's the thing. I'm married so my wife wouldn't let me spend a loong vacation on the open sea...and if I wasn't married, well, being anti-whaling gets you the hot hippie chicks (but with the harry arm pits) but being pro-whaling as you suggest gets me nothing but maybe the fat Japanese chicks that luv the blubber...so I'm out.

:lotsalove:

OK here's my proposal :

Let's contact the whaler's and tell them that if they pay us we will get a boat and block the sea shepherd's efforts to block them.
We'll get paid good money. Cruise the oceans. Most of our activities on board will be scuba diving, photography, tanning, eating and sleeping.
Who's in?

I'm in, let's go, when do we leave? Can I bring my own firearms or will they be provided?

Since we'd be sponsored by the Japanese whaling fleet, would that make us privateers?

OK here's my proposal :

Who's in?

I would join you, with the intention of disabling your engines.

I would join you, with the intention of disabling your engines.

This would be leaving you stranded, on a ship with a bunch of angry people you just stranded, adrift in the arctic sea. Think that's really a good idea?

Last edited:
Ok my crew... First order:

As soon as we cut in front of the sea shepherd throw HALEMANO in the water.
That will slow hippie boat... :)

And if they don't slow down; well, I can only talk about my methods as a Captain...

Let's hope Capt. Watson stops for Halemano instead of using him as a propaganda tool by making a martyr out of him. :wink:

Help me captain jim, i"m drowning in all the stereotypes!!! Lol

Ok my crew... First order:

As soon as we cut in front of the sea shepherd throw HALEMANO in the water.
That will slow hippie boat... :)

There's a new movie debuting about Woodstock.

YouTube - 'Taking Woodstock' Official Trailer

I don't know about you but I would rather be on the "hippie" boat. I think groovy babes and the abundant love beats the hard-core "fun" Trojan nature of your intended voyage.

BTW - I was there in the early days and as hippy-dippy as you might perceive Greenpeace, or Sea Shepherds- they are a bunch of folks who give a damn. Now, if you were using Japanese reverse psychology on the whalers...

X

I don't know about you but I would rather be on the "hippie" boat. I think groovy babes and the abundant love beats the hard-core "fun" Trojan nature of your intended voyage.
X

Trust me there are many "non-hippie" babes too. I mean the ones who take regular showers.:rofl3:

Hey we'll be there for a noble cause like those guys and gals. It may not seem noble to them, but to us it is( Stopping Piracy)...:popcorn:

Any decent saboteur wold make it look like an accidental failure; if not me another of the underground soldiers...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom