Whale Wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SkipperJohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Do you guys watch this show? Did you see the season end where the captain of the Steve Irwin, Paul Watson, intentionally rammed the Japanese whalers as they attempted to transfer a whale form a harpoon ship to the mother ship?
All moral issues aside, is this guy nuts or what? And what do you think the outcome will be. At the end of the show the Steve Irwin was impounded, all logs, diaries and other materials (including copies of the shows tapes) were takes as evidence and I believe the captain and crew are being held or at least requested not to leave until the investigation is complete.

I only watched a few minutes of that show , one time. I did see a preview of where they rammed the other ship. Hmm. A Capt. deliberately causing a major accident at sea.
Maybe he should " Walk the plank ! " I hope that show, & a few others, go off the air.

yeah, i've watched every episode.. I found the show interesting. Captain Watson showed terrible judgement and constantly put his ship and crew in jeopardy, pretty much at every opportunity.

It's a TV show, folks.

And Musslin's are tieing bombs to their bodies and walking into crowded marketplaces to kill people to show their objections to what ever...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom