What are my chances for bad weather in Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahplee

Reaction score
Hi all,

What are my chances for really bad weather for Turks and Cacios during the month of September. I don't mind missing some days of diving due to rough seas from wind but I don't want to be in rain or a storm at that time or have a totally washed out vacation. Does anyone know what is the percent chance of bad weather is during that time and how bad is bad? Can anyone share their dates in the past and tell me if the weather was good or bad during the month of September.

Thanks,
In advance

I have never been to the Turks and Caicos but I wanted to help. Here is a Link to weather data for September 15, 2004. Not knowing your dive plans, I picked the middle of the month, however once you get to that page, you can review the historical data that better matches when you will be going to the same timeframe from previous years. Hope this helps.

ahplee:
Hi all,

What are my chances for really bad weather for Turks and Cacios during the month of September. I don't mind missing some days of diving due to rough seas from wind but I don't want to be in rain or a storm at that time or have a totally washed out vacation. Does anyone know what is the percent chance of bad weather is during that time and how bad is bad? Can anyone share their dates in the past and tell me if the weather was good or bad during the month of September.

Thanks,
In advance

i went last sept. we only missed one day out of seven, but there were storms all over and we could of missed the entire week. one a side note sept. is off season, half the resturants are closed and very few people outside of the club med and beaches resorts. thier were only 9 rooms reted at the ocean club west, they have like 5 buildings. we had the whole beach to our selfs every day after diving. good luck have fun and dive with caicos adventures. mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom