What are my chances for really bad weather for Turks and Cacios

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahplee

Reaction score
Hi all,

What are my chances for really bad weather for Turks and Cacios during the month of September. I don't mind missing some days of diving due to rough seas from wind but I don't want to be in rain or a storm at that time or have a totally washed out vacation. Does anyone know what is the percent chance of bad weather is during that time and how bad is bad? Can anyone share their dates in the past and tell me if the weather was good or bad during the month of September.

Thanks,
In advance

I did a live aboard in T&C in Sept 96 and I've done September dive trips to Coz and GC -- I've been pretty lucky; only the T&C trip was impacted by hurricanes and even then we only lost one afternoon/evening of diving. But you definitely are taking a chance. The likelihood of losing an entire vacation is probably relatively low, but it could happen.

sdwho

ahplee:
Hi all,

What are my chances for really bad weather for Turks and Cacios during the month of September. I don't mind missing some days of diving due to rough seas from wind but I don't want to be in rain or a storm at that time or have a totally washed out vacation. Does anyone know what is the percent chance of bad weather is during that time and how bad is bad? Can anyone share their dates in the past and tell me if the weather was good or bad during the month of September.

Thanks,
In advance

Back
Top Bottom