What can you make out of neoprene?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Callo21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a wetsuit that I ripped beyond fixible last year. It really sucks because it only had a couple of dives on it. But, I was wondering if there was anything that I could make out of it, that would actually be useful. Thanks.

Patches for the new suit.

Mask strap covers

Of all things..........A 6mill Notebook cover for your computer. No use in having a cold computer. Lol.

Ken
308384733_ULYPU-M.jpg

I made a lens cover/carrying bag. I added a snap so I could attach it to my BC ..Works great!!!

Make a pad/pocket for your backplate (if you have one). It can hold an SMB and add protection from the wingnuts on your suit.

Got a small footed girlfriend who can't fit into a set of slipper (FF) fins? Grab one of the stays, the plastic thingies which support the foot pocket. Lay it out on the neoprene and make a pattern. Place the resulting neoprene inserts into the fin pocket and invite her to try it out. Bare foot solution for guys, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom