What color of diving mask and suit is perfect for under water snorkeling.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you may want to focus on function over fashion.
...and not advertise the destruction or removal of coral from out oceans. It's illegal in most places for a reason. Advocate protection not destruction.

I have a pink diving mask, but want a new one for the next trip.:wink::wink:So what color you guys usually wear? How about prepare a snorkeling suit?:bounce::bounce::popcorn:

Last edited:
You asked:
What color of diving mask and suit is perfect for under water snorkeling.

I'd say basic black, you can't go wrong. Just accessorize with some colorful accents to match the setting and your mood.

Now, if you want to know "What color of diving mask and suit is perfect for above water snorkeling", that discussion should be in the Advanced forum...

I assumed it was a "SockPuppet" by a Mod like Storker because of the winking smiley and the fact that the OP Avatar Already has all matching pink to her fingertips and would not go on SCUBAboard to Ask for Assistance About Aquatic Assecorizing. Plus the eco-troll move of holding broken coral.
If I am wrong, sorry OP! But girlfriend, you should know a redhead can't pull off pink! Try Aqua or Mint! :giggle:

Last edited:
I have a pink diving mask, but want a new one for the next trip.:wink::wink:So what color you guys usually wear? How about prepare a snorkeling suit?:bounce::bounce::popcorn:
Try using an Ocean Reef Full Face Snorkel Mask. They are a lot better for snorkeling than a regular mask and snorkel. They don't fog up and they don't leak. Don't get a knock-off that will be less expensive. Look for the Ocean Reef ARIA brand or the licensed version to HEAD. If you are in the US you can find these at Dick's or on Amazon.

I hear PADI has a new specialty course "How to Color coordinate and accessorize while Scuba Diving" it can be used towards your Master Diver cert.. This course was developed by a graduate of the New York Institute of fashion (TM) and has received critical acclaim from Fashionistas around the globe.

To be honest is not just about the color but the fit and whether or no it's go if to leak. I broke down and bought a mask that was black. ....but the fit was fantastic. ..just something to keep in mind cheers

Get a red mask and red wetsuit. Sharks like blood and you will attract them. Good for pictures. Just stay away from their mouth and you'll be fine :wink:

Back
Top Bottom