What company is ScubaBoard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saturatedhonkey

Registered
Reaction score
What is the name of the company that runs ScubaBoard?

Surely it's not an sole proprietorship with todays liabilities.

From the posts I've been reading on this board I'm sure this will get blasted with "Whys?".

Thanks for the info. Just curious.

This site also seems huge. It would be easy to get lost fast even using the search function.
:06:

Evil Empire, LLC

or

The partnership of Deuy, Bannem & How.

I can't remember which. :wink:

Super Pete, ltd. (dba: NetDoc)

cornfed:
Evil Empire, LLC

or

The partnership of Deuy, Bannem & How.

I can't remember which. :wink:
Dee, Eye & Are

saturatedhonkey:
Surely it's not an sole proprietorship with todays liabilities. :06:

What liabilities could there be in a forum full of recommendations of how and where to dive, and what gear is safest, and what dive shop to use in the Carribean?

I would only be worried if anyone started posting deco schedules!

theskull :wink:

theskull:
What liabilities could there be in a forum full of recommendations of how and where to dive, and what gear is safest, and what dive shop to use in the Carribean?

I would only be worried if anyone started posting deco schedules!

theskull :wink:

Do you really believe there is not any liability here? What if a new diver took recommendations about cave diving from the DIR section. Or, ran out and bought all the cave diving gear and a new compressor without any training, all due to the as you say "recommendations of how and where to dive, and what gear is safest".

If this person was injured, killed, etc. due to these "recommendations", what then?

In todays world an attorney can make you liable for just about anything.

He can't make you more liable than you actually are. But he can take you to court to try to prove his case...

Back
Top Bottom