What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeagle DS-V

Hand held games for airline delays

Cool ratchet tool from my son

Trip to Bonaire for Wife, Son and me

I got a Garmin ETrex Vista GPS and set of Midland Handheld VHF Marine radios! Woohoo!:D

"Breaker-Breaker 1-9, this is PlayaCountryBoy....We're about to go a huntin' Bulls, you copy?!" :eyebrow:

I got a Garmin ETrex Vista GPS and set of Midland Handheld VHF Marine radios! Woohoo!:D

"Breaker-Breaker 1-9, this is PlayaCountryBoy....We're about to go a huntin' Bulls, you copy?!" :eyebrow:

you'll shoot your eye out kid :wink:

I don't know yet. :( We can't open presents until half of my family arrives from Atlanta this evening. I know the only thing I asked for is to pay the course fees for my next scuba class.

DSS SS Backplate w/Torus 26 wing/Hogarthian harness and a USB download cable for the Vytec. The "New Years Gift" will be a DSS Kydex Backplate w/Torus 17 wing/Hogarthian harness and either a Whites Fusion or Evolution 2 drysuit.. I haven't decided what to get myself for Valentine's Day yet... :wink:

:yl2jump::yl2jump:My mother in law gave me a $100 to Scuba Toys-

A nice matching pair of Zeagle Flathead VI's from myself, and a Nextar GPS unit for my car from my parents.

Clothes, a new robe, and oh yeah.. a trip to Turks and Caicos for Spring Break for me, my wife and daughter :D
Merry Christmas All!

31gWlCkmSbL._SS500_.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom