what do you pack????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am with Roatan man on packing. I take 1 pair of shorts which I wear to and from the resort. 1 pair of shoes which I wear to and from the resort. One pair of tevos which I wear around the resort unless I'm barefoot. 3 swim trunks (they are my shorts while at the resort). I take 3 t shirts and 2 rashguards and one wetsuit shirt. Also 3 hawaii shirts. Oh yeah, and one pair of socks, worn to and from the resort.

I'v stayed at both resorts and anything more doesn't get used. Cocoview has books left by guests. A pretty good collection. I know because several of them are mine :). I, and other visitors trade the books we finish with and exchange them for fresh books. Other than that I take my dive gear in my big dive bag. That includes my lights and batteries.The batteries are safely packed. I don't worry about taking my reg (an atomic b2) in my carryon. I have never heard of a reg being stolen. They are just too big and bulky. My computer on the other hand... always accompanies me on the plane with my presc mask. Everything else follows in the checkin luggage.

I get bug spray at the resort and if I buy anyting to take back I leave my batteries with the dive shop to keep weight under control. Actually I always leave them my batteries. It is greatly appreciated by divemasters. When you see Robert at Cocoview see if he is wearing the Kobe jersey we sent him. tell him it looks much better than that Jordan jersey. Chicago is so... then :)

Part of what i packed this trip, though I gues most are not shipping a container

Attachments

• DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 80
I take more than that for one week. Take what you want. Better than wishing you had.

Now that you are back, what did you pack that you did not need and what did you wish you had packed?

Now that you are back, what did you pack that you did not need and what did you wish you had packed?

I'm interested as well, the gf and I are leaving for 10 days in Coz on Sept 1st and don't want to over-pack.

I am on my last day of Coz now, and there was some clothes and suits I didn't need - but I'd hate to have wished I'd brought something I didn't.

With my pony bottle and all, I know that I will have 2 - 50# checked bags plus my roll-on and computer back pack, so I just decide what is most important to arrange in those bags.

Back
Top Bottom