What do you wear under your personal wetsuit while out on charter boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still wearing a cheap five dollar pair of swim shorts I bought at a CVS. I went diving in Jupiter, FL, and forgot me regular swim short. Went to CVS and bought a cheap five dollar pair....still using them almost 2 years later. Yes, I am frugal.

Long compression pants and a female long compression shirt. Get the cheap ones. Also how helps in donning and doffing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diving with continental Europeans usually means getting more of an eye full than anyone would want to see. If not completely naked they are in the Speedos. It makes diving with the worst ugly American tolerable! :D

I just wear a pair of board shorts. Don't really have an issue with them under the wetsuit, and I don't have to do any extra changing (and they dry quickly)

These threads like this are silly. Do people ever really grow up? Somehow going naked is okay but wearing a Speedo is not. Whatever, I have no response too that logic. Born to swim and I wear a Speedo, frankly, for laps I prefer the Turbo brand. I put in 250 miles last year, kind of off that pace this year. I can do without the cabana drawers and dork shorts.

N

Somehow going naked is okay but wearing a Speedo is not.

The difference being that advocates of going au natural generally don't suggest that's acceptable (non)attire for public exposure, while Speedo wearers think their long-since-outgrown banana hammocks are a-OK to walk around in (horresco referens).

The difference being that advocates of going au natural generally don't suggest that's acceptable (non)attire for public exposure, while Speedo wearers think their long-since-outgrown banana hammocks are a-OK to walk around in (horresco referens).

How about bras and boobs? How about Olympics? How 'bout bikinis?

I think it's more about dudes with huge bellies feeling insecure.

Nothing is wrong with bananas - it's nature. Being completely naked is simply not hygienic. If you really don't want to see men wearing anything that underlines banana then men should be wearing kilts then.. Anything else a man wears underlines some banana under some fabric.

How about bras and boobs? How about Olympics? How 'bout bikinis?

I think it's more about dudes with huge bellies feeling insecure.

Nothing is wrong with bananas - it's nature. Being completely naked is simply not hygienic. If you really don't want to see men wearing anything that underlines banana then men should be wearing kilts then.. Anything else a man wears underlines some banana under some fabric.

I think you've got that backwards: Speedos tend to be all about dudes with huge bellies feeling way too secure.

And there's nothing wrong with a good kilt, though I've never tried to wear even my sport kilt diving...too much flapping and drag.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom