What Happen With Buechat Dive Gear ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Having used Buechat dive gear for many years and being of very high quality and my preference for a deep diving regulator , wishing they were still here . I have a feeling the war in Iraq and their non support may be part of the reason from the past . Be good Rumdumb

Having used Buechat dive gear for many years and being of very high quality and my preference for a deep diving regulator , wishing they were still here . I have a feeling the war in Iraq and their non support may be part of the reason from the past . Be good Rumdumb
They are still around. Site Officiel Beuchat Diving - Beuchat

The store locator shows 4 dealers in California, 3 around LA and 1 in San Diego. I checked one of them and they do have stuff in stock: https://americandiveco.com/collections/beuchat-scuba

Beauchat was originally a primary suspect as a manufacturer of WMDs (Weapons of Mass Diving). But due to faulty intelligence the ‘Muricans ended up searching for evidence in the desert instead of underwater in the Oceans… the rest is history ….

So, what is the point of your post again? 🧐

Are making some sort of statement or actually asking a question here? 🤔

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom