What happened? 317 people die...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, but I have an admission to make...

I skimmed through the instructions and got the basic principle. Then I made a list of all the people, houses, drinks, etc. and made a chart. I had everything filled in but one and kept reading and re-reading the list trying to find the last animal.

That's when I read the first part again and realized I was missing the fish! :rofl3:

too funny.

Yeah, but I have an admission to make...

I skimmed through the instructions and got the basic principle. Then I made a list of all the people, houses, drinks, etc. and made a chart. I had everything filled in but one and kept reading and re-reading the list trying to find the last animal.

That's when I read the first part again and realized I was missing the fish! :rofl3:

So Cave Diver flounders through a chart and says . . .

:rofl3:

Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New York and is flying to Paris at 500 miles per hour. The other leaves Paris and is flying to New York at only 450 miles per hour ( because of a strong head wind ). Which one will be closer to Paris when they meet?

Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New York and is flying to Paris at 500 miles per hour. The other leaves Paris and is flying to New York at only 450 miles per hour ( because of a strong head wind ). Which one will be closer to Paris when they meet?

1) How many drinks have the flight crew had?

2) Do any of them have their laptops on board?

3) Is this ground speed or air speed?

So Cave Diver flounders through a chart and says . . .

:rofl3:

Hey, at least I got the answer! :mooner:

they'll both be the same distance from paris when the meet :thumb:

1) How many drinks have the flight crew had?

2) Do any of them have their laptops on board?

3) Is this ground speed or air speed?

I didn't realize this was a Northwest flight! :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom