What has been happening in Kingston/Picton??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Col.Cluster

Reaction score
Folks,

I heard a rumour that Clive Cussler, Mike Fletcher, and James Degotto have been seen setting up in the Pt. Traverse area. Does anyone know what they are searching for? Are they going after that deep freighter that no-one has found yet or are they working with that group of Avro Arrow seekers that dove out of NTD a couple of times this past summer?

It is interesting that they started working just after the summer season wound down. Thanks in advance for any detailed information.

All the best
CC

Axeman once bubbled...
Clive Cluster... that is funny....

Sorry folks,
That should read Clive Cussler.
All the best
CC

Col.Cluster once bubbled...
Folks,

I heard a rumor that Clive Cussler, Mike Fletcher, and James Degotto have been seen setting up in the Pt. Traverse area. Does anyone know what they are searching for? Are they going after that deep freighter that no-one has found yet or are they working with that group of Avro Arrow seekers that dove out of NTD a couple of times this past summer?

It is interesting that they started working just after the summer season wound down. Thanks in advance for any detailed information.

All the best
CC

You shouldn't repeat rumors...NUMA might get you!

Funny you would hear that...........

I got a phone call this morning.......... Questions were asked about a certain airplane!!!

I know nothing..... I said nothing......

divedude once bubbled...

You shouldn't repeat rumors...NUMA might get you!

It always reminds me of a punk song from the 80’s.

“It first was a rumor dismissed as a lie
Then came the evidence none could deny
A double page spread in the Daily Gazette
The Russians are running the D.H.S.S.……”

I can only remember some of the lyrics. The group’s name escapes me. The tune was on a compilation album “The History of Punk Rock”. It was a great album until someone decided to borrow it.

All the best
CC:mean: :mean: :mean:

Col.Cluster once bubbled...

It always reminds me of a punk song from the 80’s.

“It first was a rumor dismissed as a lie
Then came the evidence none could deny
A double page spread in the Daily Gazette
The Russians are running the D.H.S.S.……”

I can only remember some of the lyrics. The group’s name escapes me. The tune was on a compilation album “The History of Punk Rock”. It was a great album until someone decided to borrow it.

All the best
CC:mean: :mean: :mean:

Check you pm
Tom

Back
Top Bottom