What I won at Bonne Terre Mine's Treasure Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a little late on my post, but I wanted to thank all the sponsors of the Bonne Terre Mine Treasure Hunt. I especially want to thank West End Diving, www2dive.com, that donated my prize, a free advanced course. My son and I are new to diving and we are excited about taking the course to better develop our skills.

The event was no small feat and my thanks go to all of those who ran the event. To have 120 or so divers dive 4 dives without a snag is just unbelievable. Others have posted more detail on the event so I will not bore anyone by repeating them.

I look forward to next years event. My son and I will be there and I would recommend it to anyone that can attend.

Thanks again Doug, West End Diving and the Bonne Terre Mine.

David Lewis

Whats the information for the Treasure Hunt so I can be sure to register my daughter and I for next year?

Thanks

The event is going to be bigger and better.
It will actually be "ScubaBoards Treasure Hunt at Bonne Terre Mine"
The event will be a two day event
June 5th will be the "treasure Hunt"
June 6th will be "Demo dive day" Diveers can stay and demo dive any product from an attending vendor, wet suits, dry suits, video cameras, etc.

Please call Doug at the shop 314-209-7200 to reserve your spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom