What is this KISS thingy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roak, I'm trying to find the French KISS thingy. Got any links for that, too? :wink:

Anything on the Butt KISS thingy? Did a search, but nothing came up except my boss' name and some football guy...

Calvinator:
May I know what is this KISS thingy? I don't know anything about it. :wink:

KISS was a really popular band about 20 years ago. Big platform shoes, lots of leather and makeup, fire-breathing...

It also can mean Keep It Simple Stupid

Joe

Calvinator:
May I know what is this KISS thingy? I don't know anything about it. :wink:

"Keep It Simple, Stupid" is an old and a good one. <G>

I am rebreather Instructor / Instructor Trainer for most rebreathers in the market, and I think the Kiss is a great CCR. It is simple, inexpensive, reliable, and small. The unit does not have automatic O2 injection and the diver must monitor and inject O2.

During CCR course, I required the students to fly the unit they train manually (Inspiration, Megalodon or Kiss), only on the last day they can fly it in the automatic mode. The reason is that when you fly the unit manually you developed a much greater awareness of what the unit does

Roni Liberman
Protech Belize www.protechbelize.com
IANTD Trimix Instructor Trainer Trainer (ITT), IANTD Member of Board Of Advisors (BOA)
PADI Gold Palm 5 Stars IDC center

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom