What is truely the fastest way to Key Largo from St. Pete/Tampa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfoster33702

Contributor
Reaction score
Taking 275 south, I usually take the first exit after aligator alley..but I know there are a few other ways to go.

Which ways do you guys find the fastest/fewest cops :) ?

Thanks
Jeff

Cessna.

At night I'll take I75 to US27 south to 997 south. (Faster, but longer)

Daytime I'll take I75 to US41 through the swamp to 997 south. (Slower, but shorter)

Tried the turnpike once, but I'm now convinced Miamians have no clue how to go through a toll booth.

Once you get to the Miami area, it's a traffic jam of one sort or another no matter which way you go.

Take 275 south across the skyway...Get on 75 and go across alligator alley....after you get through Miami get on the Florida Turnpike then US 1 and keep going!!!! Although it does help when you have a sunpass and there are any rubberneck causing accidents.
"OOOOHHHHH look an overturned truck!!!! (turns to look and slows down to 5 mph)"
-freaking people
Although last time around the ft. myers area there was a backup because they found a body on the side of the road..........You could try going do 21 by okechobbee (SP), but I've never takin that route personally (less traffic if your travelling thru ft. myers or naples during rush hour!!!).

To be a smart***, the fastest way would most definately be to ride a light particle. I can't think of anything faster that the speed of light. That would certainly get you there quickly!:D

bennedc:
To be a smart***, the fastest way would most definately be to ride a light particle. I can't think of anything faster that the speed of light. That would certainly get you there quickly!:D

Warp drive...whishhhhhh

Professor Peabodys Wayback machine?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom