What is your Scuba-Mobile?

What vehicle do you drive to your Scuba Activities?

• Pickup Truck (both full size and small)

Votes: 92 27.2%
  • SUV (Explorer, Suburban, Tahoe, etc)

Votes: 90 26.6%
  • Car (2 or 4 door)

Votes: 107 31.7%
  • Motorcycle

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I just stand by the road in my Wetsuit and hitchike

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Mini-Van

Votes: 21 6.2%
  • Full Size Van

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Wagon

Votes: 11 3.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by 100days-a-year
What tunes do you listen to ? I listen to 80's,techno and sports.

Usually Santana, Yes, or Jethro Tull. When the h#ll were the 80's ;-}

I inherited a '99 suburban. I keep a floor liner in it full time this time of year for the dog and any dead animal I may be dragging home. It also keeps things dry when I go diving. Fishing rods have a permanent home in the rod rack my dad built into the roof on the inside.

I am a huge fan of the '80's but when I was in training one of my most memorable instructors would bust out the Sam Kennison while we were suiting up.

Tom

99 Ford Expedition. Great hauling vehicle. The only problem is that the water soaks into the carpet. I've got to get one of those huge rubber mats, or I'm going to be in big rust trouble (not to mention the smell)!!

We recently upgraded to a F250 Super Duty crew cab with the powerstroke diesel. Plenty of room for people and gear. Lots of room for all the bulky things that divers have to carry along.:1st: My bride even likes this truck, can you imagine that?:tree:Bob

Went to Bermuda a couple of years ago where you cannot hire cars, only scooters. I have been from one end of the island to the other in a wet suit, wearing a BCD, Regs round my neck and everything else strapped to the back in a goodie bag. Mask and snorkel in place obviously to prevent fly splatter!!!!!

Originally posted by Vettster
How about a 2002 Z71 Avalanche?
It's what I use when the Corvette is in the shop.:wink:
I'm still waiting to see if you paint the white diagonal stripe on your red Avalanche.

Vettster I guess I can't talk you into buying me an Avalanche can I? My boyfriend owns a Chevy dealership and he won't give me one! I got to see the first one they ever made (it was red), they introduced it in Vegas at a GM convention in 2000 and I fell IN LOVE! (excuse me while I wipe the drool off the keyboard)

I'm using a '96 Beretta right now, it gets the job done and the gas mileage is good (30+ mpg). I prefer to get Bruce to drive in his 2002 shortbed Chevy full size 4WD though because then my car doesn't get wet! :wink:

I got my shirt! Well, I was in Tahoe so my parents picked up my mail, it must have come Saturday. Probably lucky they didn't call the cops since it was "a package that felt odd" from a "junkyard." I kinda forgot to tell them I was expecting something and for some reason they couldn't make the connection between scuba diving and auto wrecking!:confused:

Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom