What lens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, I was confused. It was an Ikelite housing that I saw. Here is the link anyway.
underwaterphotography.com/Store/default.aspx?New=x This site is restricting me from posting the complete URL because I haven't made 5 posts yet.

I'm trying to decide between a D300 & D90. How do you like yours?

ooo ya cause ive looked every were and havent seen an anouncement yet but it will come soon.......i love my d90 just depends on what you want and how much money your willing to spend

I believe that the D90 housing from Sea & Sea will be polycarbonate....

I'm trying to decide between a D300 & D90. How do you like yours?

I bought both for some reason.

The D90 is pretty same as far as image quality goes as the D300.

The D300 is a bit bigger and more rugged. Also shoots more frames per second and has 51 autofocus points as opposed to the D90's 11.

I prefer shooting the D300 because it's more comfortable in my big hands, and also because more of the controls are on the camera itself, as opposed to the menus on the D90.

I'm going to keep the D90 for underwater use, i'd feel bad if the D300 were to be flooded.

As far as lenses go, i picked up a 10.5mm fisheye to use underwater, i love shooting wide. not really into macro.

I believe that the D90 housing from Sea & Sea will be polycarbonate....

Do you have some insight on the Sea & Sea because I haven't heard anything and although I am sure at some point they will announce I haven't seen one yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom