What Most Irritates Female Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Worst topic, ever.

why don't you tell us how you really feel? :wink:

actually, doing number 2 in the water would probably be
the worst topic ever...

Nothing like seeing Baby Ruth bars floating in the water.

You know what they say...there are divers that pee in their wetsuits and then there are divers that lie about it.

A divers body gets dehydrated much faster while diving...for me, I drink plenty of water before dives, during surface intervals etc...to avoid dehydration and 'cotton mouth' from breathing off my reg...and, if I have to pee underwater at some time...so be it. One can always rinse and wash things out later.

Just my 02.

oceancrest67:
Nothing like seeing Baby Ruth bars floating in the water.

You know what they say...there are divers that pee in their wetsuits and then there are divers that lie about it.

A divers body gets dehydrated much faster while diving...for me, I drink plenty of water before dives, during surface intervals etc...to avoid dehydration and 'cotton mouth' from breathing off my reg...and, if I have to pee underwater at some time...so be it. One can always rinse and wash things out later.

Just my 02.

Speaking of Baby Ruth's....I happen to have "I'm Alright" playing on the computer right now. Quite a coincidence....

--Matt

As a man, I can only answer this by observing my wife, and sometimes she hates it when I have to breathe on land!

Perhaps I have no input. :D

mempilot:
What ever dude. Go drink a beer.

:rofl:

SueMermaid:
What irritates this female diver is when someone feels they have to treat me differently because I have boobs. That's ridiculous.

"Son, if it has boobs or wheels, you are going to have trouble with it"

(fatherly advice recieved before I realised how cruel the world is)

cancun mark:
:rofl:

"Son, if it has boobs or wheels, you are going to have trouble with it"

(fatherly advice recieved before I realised how cruel the world is)

Im gonna write that down, then tell the missus and then protect the privates!

oceancrest67:
If the man has got to go...then the man has got to go. Was he doing the pee pee dance?

As I mentioned in my pervious statement...the boat had toilet facilities...a head...in boat terms

It is a bit minging to take a pee over the side if there's a toilet onboard... rather like walking outside of a pub to take a pee against the wall when there's a perfectly good toilet inside!

I agree that it is nice when a man asks if you need help with the gear, I have a bad back but I can handle the euipment, but sure enjoy it more if someone helps me .

DORSETBOY:
It is a bit minging to take a pee over the side if there's a toilet onboard... rather like walking outside of a pub to take a pee against the wall when there's a perfectly good toilet inside!
Unless it's occupied of course!

Back
Top Bottom