What Muppet are you? (yup, another one of those quizzes)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kermit here.....guess that explains my love of pork!!

It says I'm Fozzie

Gonzo.........but I'm going to need some plastic surgery that nose has got to go. BTW I agree Fraggle Rock was one of the greatest shows around.

Now we know why I hide behind my screen name.

I am actually Miss Piggie!

AARRRRRRGGGHHH
WHO TOOK MY PINK DRESS??????
:11ztongue

Gonzo. Kind of surprised. Never really been a Gonzo person.

Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and the Muppet show are all Henson.

After Jim died the company was sold to a company in Europe. A few years ago the Henson kids bought it back and are running it now. They do a lot of work outside of the traditional muppet stuff. They have a movie coming out this fall that should be more in line with the old Labyrinth and Dark Crystal by two amazing people (Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean). I'm really looking forward to it.
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/mirrormask/index.html
Ciao!

pipedope:
Now we know why I hide behind my screen name.

I am actually Miss Piggie!

AARRRRRRGGGHHH
WHO TOOK MY PINK DRESS??????
:11ztongue

:rofl:

saf_25:
Oh, Fraggle Rock! I loved them!!!! Not too many people seem to remember it, but that was the best children's show ever (not the animated version - that was a lame wannabe, but the muppet version was great!!!) They were all muppets - to me the term refers to any Jim Henson puppet.

Oh, and btw, it appears that I too am Gonzo.

OK saf_25 and Simbrooks: Lets not eat the bridges eh? How about Madam Trash Heap?!?! :D

Here's another one for the weirdness.. The Great Space Coaster

Apparently I'm Gonzo, but I went back and changed one answer for fun and became Waldorf and Stadtler (the guys complaining up in the booth).

I always like Fraggle Rock, and the Great Space Coaster (killer effects there, way before it's time!)

I'm Fozzie...

i never liked Fozzie...

Fascinating, I too am animal :D Thanks for the link!
Ber

Back
Top Bottom